Taos Cloud Security Assessment & Advisory
Understand your current security vulnerabilities
Taos helped a Global mass media, entertainment conglomerate by enhancing security posture by implements 24/7 monitoring and management
Understand your cloud environment’s security with Taos Cloud Security Assessment
Key Benefits of Advisory include:
- Identifies applications suitable for container adoption through a structured disposition process
- A strategic roadmap with actionable workstreams for application modernization
- Tailored modern Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) architecture coupled with a container orchestration platform architecture for rapid application deployments
- Multi-Cloud enablement – freedom of choice for workload deployments across clouds
- Guidance on organizational and operational improvements needed to operate effectively and efficiently in the cloud
Taos helps Crocus Energy move to Google Cloud for increased scalability and speed.
Stressing over hidden egress fees?
Optimize your budget and cloud-based workflows with this free e-book
See how much you can save from Taos DevOps Now Subscription.
Taos named Global Managed Cloud Services Company of the Year for 2022 by Frost & Sullivan
Taos Named a Global Leader in Cloud Computing and Kubernetes in the 2022 Stratus Award
"Taos accommodated my need to have a remote team supporting our aging vSphere footprint. Even though it was against the DevOps Now standard, they allowed us to ship individual systems to their engineers and onboard them as contingent workforce. The engineers are skilled and attentive, and I trust them looking out for this part of our business."
"We had a great experience with Taos. The skillset and experience of the Taos team provided us with expertise we needed for the project. They were able to pull in additional expertise for related topics and conversations."
"Taos is a solid technology consultancy partner. They bring several decades of tried-and-true experience in technologies. They are my go-to partner to enlist for architecture, consultants, and managed services."
"Taos Tier 1 support services have been excellent since implementation in early Q1 2020. They were a key asset in helping us transition our workforce to a remote Work From Home one."