Leveraging a Modern Infrastructure Stack for Automated Deployment
- 60% improvement in developer productivity via a series of automated tool chains for CI/CD
- 40% reduction in deployment times
- 600 back-office apps migrated to a secure and audited AWS environment.
- Need for increased business agility, accelerated innovation, and improved client experience
- Three interconnected needs:
- Establishment of a cloud security framework and controls
- Migration of applications and systems to the cloud
- A modern software development environment in the cloud
- AWS Professional Services
- (Infrastructure and DevOps Modernization), Tech Talent Now, Network Engineering, Project Management
- Managed Services
Since 2012, Taos has provided the Client key services across all areas of the CIO’s organization. Over the past several years, Taos has been an instrumental resource focused on the following three interconnected initiatives: establishing a cloud security framework and controls, migrating applications and systems to the cloud, and building a modern software development environment in the cloud.
Taos is midway through a 5-year plan to migrate over 500 back-office applications to a secure and audited AWS environment. A team of Lead Architects, Cloud Architects, Cloud Engineers, Network, Security, and Data specialists in building a modern software development environment in the
cloud. They have also established a cloud security framework and controls. Taos is leveraging a modern infrastructure stack including Terraform Enterprise, GitHub, Jenkins, and Ansible for automated deployment on OpenShift.