Taos Accelerates a Digital Transformation for a Large Financial Institution
- 95% reduction in deployment times
- 40% improvement in developer productivity
- >$1.5M savings per year in the reduction of end-to-end provisioning of infrastructure.
- Needed to modernize and transform legacy environment through automation and accelerate their move to the cloud
- Improve efficiency in managing critical infrastructure, increase speed to market for new initiatives, and rapidly leverage public cloud platforms as they are made available
- Extend infrastructure, security, and monitoring capabilities to Azure
- High-level automation workflow design
- Deployment of DevOps framework
- Azure reference architecture
- Configure & deploy critical security tools
Taos deployed a successful, repeatable framework and approach to modernize and transform a U.S. Bank by implementing a just-in-time delivery framework to support a secure and highly available infrastructure in Azure together with a DevOps framework built with cloud and infrastructure automation and orchestration.
The Taos team worked closely with bank operations and technical teams to train, transfer knowledge and provide turnover documentation in order to ensure the customer was empowered with the ability to run the new tools, technologies and processes efficiently.
The Taos team successfully accelerated the digital transformation process by implementing a “best-in-class” assessment, design, and deployment methodology that helped the Bank execute its strategic goals. Overall productivity and time to market were improved with a 95% reduction in deployment times, end-to-end provisioning lifecycles were reduced from months to days, and developer productivity was improved by an estimated 40%. Most importantly, Taos significantly enhanced the Bank’s security posture and provided a capability that can be leveraged for Azure, on-premise, or future cloud offerings.